We have decided to suspend contact group lessons for three weeks starting on March 8.
Online lessons on Tuesday and Wednesday continue. And we are available for private lessons (scroll down for more info about privates)
Private and Semi-private lessons with Nadia Tapia!
Let's continue our practice in a safe way!
Private lessons are an excellent way to improve your tango because you will have the full attention of the instructor and the whole session will be tailored to your needs.
These lessons are held in small groups. You can put together a group yourself or we can help you fit in a small group.
If you are interested in private lessons write directly to our email email@example.com
Private lessons can be paid in cash or card. We also accept Edenred.
Note our ongoing offer for March: 3 lessons x 150 euros!!
Lessons for beginners
Do you want to start learning Argentine Tango?
We offer lessons for beginners with different partners. You can find all the information here.
We often organise special lessons with different partners and special guests. Find more information here.
Special measures due to COVID-19 for lessons organised by us (updated 1.3):
Important: We have decided to suspend contact teaching for 3 weeks starting on March 8.We
-Previous registration required for contact lessons (reserve your spot here)
-The course/lesson will have a limited number of seats (max 4 couples)
- We will not be making changes of partners.
- Avoid attending if you are feeling ill.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after the lesson.
- Instructors will use mask, we strongly recommend students to do so as well. If you forgot your own masks there will be disposable masks available free of charge.
- The lessons are no longer back to back and the rooms are ventilated before a lesson.